Autumn / Fall Leaves Nail Art Design Manicure / Есенен Маникюр

Hello! Happy first day of autumn. To celebrate the new season I've created this super cute manicure.
I started with two coats of nude polish (Golden Rose Color Expert 06). When it dried I stamped two leaves on the middle finger. I used the Floral BPX-L018 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store and gold stamping polish. Then I filled th leaves with nail foil glue and created some tree branches on the ring finger, using the glue again. Then I added gold foil. I finished with a water-based top coat, so I can keep the shine of the foil. You can check out the video below for full tutorial.
I really like the finished look. It's perfect nail art design for the new autumn season.

*****

Здравейте и честита първа есен! За да отбележа подобаващо новият сезон, реших да направя този супер готин есенен маникюр.
За основа използвах два слоя бежов лак (Golden Rose Color Expert 06). За да направя листенцата, използвах шаблон Floral BPX-L018 от Born Pretty Store и силиконов печат от Beauty Big Bang. След това запълних листенцата с лепило за фолио. На безименният пръст направих клончета на дърво с тънка четка и лепилото за фолио. След като лепилото изсъхна сложих златно фолио. Накрая нанесох топ лак на водна основа, за да се запази блясъка на фолиото.
Получи се прекрасен и много ефектен маникюр подходящ за есента.




CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment