Neon Summer Gel Polish Manicure / Неонов Летен Маникюр С Гел Лак

Hello! Summer is finally here, so I wanted to create something fresh on my nails, using some gel nail polishes. 
I've started with a nail bonder and then gel base coat. On my thumb, index and little finger I've applied two coats of neon orange gel polish (Pretty gel 556). On the middle finger I've used two coats of Born Pretty Rose Gold Gel BP-07, which is really pretty glitter rose gold gel polish. On the ring finger I've applied two coats white gel polish (Pretty gel 020). I cured every layer for 30 seconds in my UV led lamp. Then I stamped a palm leaf on the white base, using regular green polish (Golden Rose Rich Color 18). The image is from BP-19 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. I finished with Lily Angel no wipe topcoat, which I also cured in the UV led lamp for 30 seconds. 
I really like the finished look of the nail art design. It's neon, bright, fresh, with a tropical vibe. This manicure is perfect for the whole summer season. 

***

Здравейте! Лятото вече е тук, затова реших да си направя свеж маникюр с няколко гел лака. 
Започнах с обезмаслител и гел основа. На палеца, показалеца и малкия пръст нанесох два слоя неоново оранжев гел лак (Pretty gel 556). На средният пръст използвах два слоя Born Pretty Rose Gold Gel BP-07, много красив глитър гел лак. На безименният пръст нанесох два слоя бял гел лак (Pretty gel 020). Всеки отделен слой се изпича за 30 секунди в UV led лампа. Върху бялото направих печат с палмово листо, за което използвах обикновен зелен лак (Golden Rose Rich Color 18). Палмовото листо е дизайн от шаблона BP-19 от Born Pretty Store. Накрая завърших със слой гел топлак без лепкав слой на Lily Angel, който отново изпекох в лампата за 30 секунди. 
Много ми хареса как се получи финалния маникюр. Неонов, ярък, с тропическа нотка, перфектен за цялото лято. 





CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment