Autumn Stamping Leaves Nail Art Design Manicure / Есенен Маникюр С Печати

Hello! I'm here with another autumn inspired manicure. For this nail art design I started with two coats of nude polish (Golden Rose Color Expert 06) on my ring finger and two coats of yellow polish (Perfect Gel Look 538) as a background on the other nails. For the leaves I've used a design from the Floral BPX-L018 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. I applied gold stamping polish and dark red polish (Golden Rose Color Expert 78) on the plate to create the multicolour leaves. I stamped the designs on my ring finger and finished with a top coat. 
It turns out really cute autumn manicure, perfect for the season. 

*****

Здравейте! Днес съм тук, за да ви покажа още един маникюр, вдъхновен от есента. Започнах с два слоя светло кафяв лак (Golden Rose Color Expert 06) на безименния пръст и два слоя жълт лак (Perfect Gel Look 538) на останалите нокти. За листата използвах шаблона Floral BPX-L018 от Born Pretty Store. За да направя листата двуцветни нанесох на шаблона два цвята лак - златен и тъмно червен (Golden Rose Color Expert 78). Нанесох дизайна на безименния пръст и завърших с топ лак. 
Завършеният маникюр е много сладък, елегантен и е перфектен за сезона. 




CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment