Autumn Dark Red And Gold Cut Out Nail Art Design Tutorial

Hello! I'm here today with another autumn nail art design. This one is a little bit more elegant than the previous ones and it's suitable for the office life.
I started with placing a gold striping tape on 2/3 of the nail. Then I used a thin brush to create two dark red lines below the tape. I filled the tip with a dark red nail polish (Golden Rose Color Expert 32). Then with another thin brush I made a gold diamond shape. Check out the video below for full tutorial. 
The brushes I've used are from Born Pretty Store. They came in a set of 3. Each one is a different length. These nail art brushes are perfect for making unique nail art designs. You can easily draw lines, patterns and small details with them. You can find them here.







Video tutorial:

CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment