Abstract Geometric Gradient Nails Nail Art Tutorial

In this post I'll show you how to make this awesome geometric nail art design. I started with black polish with blue shimmer. Then I made gradient with green and red glitter polish. On the ring and middle finger I made the abstract geometric design. You can see how to create it on the video tutorial below. 
I think this manicure looks very cool and eye-catching. It looks very complicated to create it, but it's actually really easy. You just need a dotting tool and a white striper. 




What you need:
- black polish with blue shimmer
- green-blue holographic polish
- red glitter polish
- a sponge
- a dotting tool
- a white striper
- white polish
- a top coat


Check out the video tutorial here: 

CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment