Black And Gold Cut Out Nail Art Design Tutorial

This black and gold cut out nail art design is really elegant and perfect for a party. It's a little time consuming, but the result is awesome. It looks very good on longer nails. 
I started this design by placing a piece of tape in the middle of each nail. Then I applied one coat of black polish and I removed the tape. I filled the middle with gold glitter polish and then separated that part with a gold striping tape. This is the hardest part. Finally you can add some gold studs on some of the nails as an accent. I finished with a top coat to seal the design. 




What you need:
- black polish
- gold glitter polish
- a tape
- gold striping tape
- gold studs
- a top coat


Check out the video tutorial:

CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment