Galaxy French Manicure Nail Art Design Tutorial

For this weeks nail art I decided to make galaxy french manicure. I really like the finished look of this design. It's very elegant and cute. 
I started with black french manicure. With a sponge I applied white polish randomly on the nails. Then I covered the white with purple, pink and blue polish. I added silver shimmer polish and some star rhinestones from Born Pretty Store. You can find them here for $1.59. For full video tutorial watch the video below. 
I think this nail art design is perfect for every day and it's one of my favourite I've ever done! I hope you'll like it.









What you need:
- black, purple, pink, blue and white polish
- silver shimmer polish
- a sponge
- a tape
- a dotting tool
- star rhinestones
- a top coat

Watch the video tutorial:

CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment