Easy Elegant Stamping Nude Manicure / Елегантен Маникюр С Печати

Hello! A month ago I was a wedding guest, so today I want to show you my manicure for the special occasion. I was wearing a nude lace dress, so I wanted my nails to match the dress. 
I applied two coats of nude polish (Golden Rose Color Expert 06) on all of the nails. When the polish dried, I stamped the flower design using white stamping polish and a jelly stamper. The design is from the Beauty Big Bang 16 stamping plate. I finished with a top coat. 
The nail art design is very elegant and it's perfect for any special occasion. 

*****

Здравейте! Преди месец бях гост на сватбата на приятелка, затова днес искам да ви покажа какъв маникюр си направих. Бях облечена с елегантна бежова дантелена рокля и исках подходящ маникюр. 
Започнах с два слоя бежов лак (Golden Rose Color Expert 06) на всички нокти. Когато основата изсъхна, поставих дизайна с печат и бял лак. Използвах шаблон  Beauty Big Bang 16. Накрая нанесох и топ лак. 
Получи се елегантен маникюр, подходящ за специални събития. 



CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment