Summer Tropical Palm Leaves Stamping Nail Art Design Manicure / Летен Маникюр С Палми

Hello! In today's post I'll show you very easy summer manicure. 
I've started with two coats of light green polish as my background. For the palm leaves I've used a stamping plate BP-19 from Born Pretty Store. I made the leaves with a darker green polish (Golden Rose Rich Color 18). 
It's super easy tropical nail art design perfect for the season.

***

Здравейте! В днешният пост ще ви покажа много лесен маникюр за лятото.
Започнах с два слоя светло зелен лак. Този е от Perfect , но номера се е изтрил и не знам кой е. Палмовите листа са от шаблон за печати BP-19 на Born Pretty Store. Листата направих с тъкмо зелен лак (Golden Rose Rich Color 18). 
Маникюрът е чудесен за летния сезон и носи много тропическо настроение. 




CONVERSATION

2 коментара:

  1. What is the make and colour of the 2 coats of light green polish you applied under the palm print ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Perfect 160. It's a nail polish brand sold in my country Bulgaria. I think there is a similar color by Essie

      Delete