Tropical Palm Leaves Nail Art Design Manicure / Маникюр с палмови листа

Hello! I'm back with another summer inspired manicure. For today's nail art design I've made some tropical palm leaves with three different colours. I started with a very light pink for my background (Flormar 077 Light Pink). For the palm leaves I've used an image from the BP-19 stamping plate. I stamped the leaves with three colors - green (Golden Rose Color Expert 94), pink (Golden Rose Color Expert 15) and purple (Beauty Big Bang stamping polish 012). I've used the Beauty Big Bang jelly stamper. I finished with a top coat. 
I really like how this manicure looks. It's perfect for a summer holiday, pool party or any other occasion. I hope you'll like it too. 
*****
Здравейте! Завръщам се в блога с нова идея за летен маникюр. За основа използвах два слоя много светло розово (Flormar 077 Light Pink). За палмовите листа използвах шаблон BP-19 от Born Pretty Store, както и прозрачен силиконов печат от Beauty Big Bang. Палмовите листенца отпечатах с три различни цвята - зелен (Golden Rose Color Expert 94), розов (Golden Rose Color Expert 15) и лилав (Beauty Big Bang stamping polish 012). Накрая нанесох и топ лак. 
Много ми харесва как се получи финалният маникюр. Супер свеж и подходящ за лятото. А вие какво мислите?



CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment