Pink And Gold Reverse Stamping Valentine's Day Nail Art Design Tutorial

For todays manicure I've used the reverse stamping technique, which is perfect for creating unique nail art designs. I tried it for the first time and I really like the result. 
I used the silicone stamping mini mat from Born Pretty Store. You can read more about it in this blog post. I also used the BP-X06 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store as well. It's a square plate with some super cool abstract and geometric designs. You can find it here.


For the manicure I applied gold glitter polish on my ring finger and light pink on the other nails. To create the decal I applied a top coat on the mat, then I stamped the design on the stamping mat and filled the little squares with dark and light pink polish, using small dotting tool. When the design dried I peeled it off with a tweezers and then I placed it on my middle finger. You can watch the whole process in the video below. 
It turns out really cute nail art design, perfect for the Valentine's Day. It's elegant and stylish.





Check out the video tutorial: 

CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment