Dark Night Halloween Stamping Nail Art Design Tutorial

Halloween is almost here, so I want to show you one more manicure, perfect for the day. You know I love stamping and I think this technique is one of the fastest ways to get unique design on your nails. So if you want to create something in the last minute check out my nail design.
I started with dark grey polish as a base (Golden Rose Rich Color 126). I added black polish on the tips of the nails with a sponge. For the stamping I used black stamping polish from Nicole Diary and different Halloween designs from two stamping plates - BPL-031 and BP-81. I finished with a matte top coat. Check out the video for full tutorial.
I hope you'll like this design and I wish you a spooktacular Halloween!





Video tutorial:

CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment